Explore, discover, and create
Build, create, and discover a fresh vision of Walsall in Minecraft.
An unofficial Minecraft project by the people of Walsall.
Minecraft is a powerful tool for visualisation and collaboration, with the potential to actively engage neighbourhood residents who don’t typically have a voice in public projects.
Minecraft is easy to use, and people of all ages, backgrounds, and education levels can pick it up quickly. It’s a surprisingly effective — and cost-effective — way to visualise a three-dimensional environment, in a format designed for rapid iteration and idea sharing.
Minecraft is more than a game — it’s a cultural phenomenon that is as widely recognized on the throughout the world, with over 125 million players.
Now you can explore 4km2 of Walsall in creator mode, including places, landmarks, and businesses modelled by other creators using images of the local area, architectural plans, Google Maps, and other geospatial data.
- The map is rapidly changing and evolving as players add detail to their favourite areas and import their creations from local worlds.
- Walsall in Minecraft covers a large area — flying is enabled.
- Experiments will be taking place!
- PvP is disabled and the server is moderated.
- Please be nice to each other.
Minecraft Java Edition
The Java Edition map of Walsall is rapidly changing and evolving as players add detail to their favourite areas and import their creations from local worlds.
In Minecraft, visit walsall.apexmc.co or 22.214.171.124:25596
* Requires Minecraft Java Edition